Thursday, March 25, 2010

Digital Paintings

I changed my mind, more tonight! My three most recent digital paintings, all finished in the last couple of weeks.

I love the new Alice movie! For fun I did this speed paint in Photoshop. Reference was a tiny little screencap. I loved the lighting though so I couldn't resist giving it a shot.

:)


"Sunchaser" New digital painting! Sunchaser, the Unicorn, from the Unicorns of Balinor books that are for 3rd graders. ;) I loved them when I was younger. Referenced from my own photo of a horse by the same name. Let me know what you think friends!  Photoshop CS3


"Playing With Fire" This is a painting of an original character, his name is Ja'ack (Jay-ECK) You'll likely see a lot of him around.


"Memory" Another character of mine, Melody.  I did a lot of experimenting, and I like most if it, but it feels a bit stiff to me compared to the others.



"My Vertigo" This one is a speedpaint done from a reference of a photo I took myself.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your pics! It makes me happy to know you are doing a blog! ;) I have a couple of my own if you are interested! One is of my photography...that i haven't updated for a long time and the other is just about me and such. I will send you an invite to both(cause they are private) to your hotmail email. ;) Your art looks awesome! Keep up the great work! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete