Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs

I like drawing on eggs. I find it super funny to make it hard for people to crack and eggs because there is an adorable little face on it. I sometimes come home from the grocery store and put faces on all the eggs before I put them away. :) Easter just gave me the opportunity to make them more colorful!

Before the color. . . Miscellaneous



After the color, all the scaredy eggs.



All my eggs. :D



My Alice In Wonderland eggs, the cheshire cat, mad hatter, and march hare.



HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

  1. Anna, these are so cool. Keep up the good work. Hope everything is well with you. I miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare not crack one of them....They are a work of art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can decorate my eggs anytime! In fact, come show my little kindergarten students how to do it. Of course, we would have no problem cracking those. Now about the mural in your room...

    ReplyDelete